Thursday 7 March 2013

THE GARDEN AND THE GARDENER



Picture God being a tree and every single one of us are the branches and picture our duties on earth as the fruit on every branch. If you can not show your fruit there is a consequence and if you also show forth your fruit there is a consequence. Now what is the consequence of not being able to perform your duty aka show your fruit. It is biblically written that the individual will be cut off but you don't just get cut off like that. There will be warnings, there will be signs, it is only when you ignore them that you will be cut off. The consequence for doing your duties aka showing your fruit. God might decide and say, you know what son/daughter, you ve done a lot for me, you have brought forth so many fruits, you have attracted so many people to me and they keep coming back to get more from me. I want you to be a tree of your own, I'll give you your power that no human has. 

Now I pictured this in my mind.
Jesus is like a garden and we are the flowers, we are the plants. In this garden it is what we do or the way we look that make people come back to the garden. Have it at the back of your mind that Jesus is the garden. Now if I am a bad plant, a withered plant. That is I am not performing my duties what is my duty ?....To attract people to the garden (Jesus), to make the garden look more appealing. If I don't perform this duties, Jesus as the Garden will alert his owner God (Pruner/Gardener) to come and uproot that bad and withered plant away from the garden but wait..... Now if God the owner of the garden tells his son give him more time he will come back to life, give him some new friends, a source of nutrient. Let us see if he/she will change. If the time comes and God sees that the plant he has given a chance 1,2,3 and then the 100th time is not performing, the next thing will be to tell his son, please throw that plant away. It doesn't fit into this Garden; We shall fit into Gods garden in Jesus name.


No comments:

Post a Comment